Increased productivity. Happier employees. A better patient experience. These are benefits of using Versus RTLS to optimize your healthcare operations.
Our solutions for multi-campus IDNs, single clinics, or small community hospitals, include asset tracking, staff & patient workflow, smart hand hygiene and accurate analytics. Our singular goal is to assist you in improving the delivery of care while enhancing the patient experience.
You’ll have many opportunities at HIMSS17 to learn how we pair our multi-platform, scalable approach with KLAS-leading location accuracy, software solutions, expert consulting and implementation services to ensure your project’s success. We’re not just an RTLS vendor — we’re your partner for process improvement.
- HIMSS RTLS Education Session: Using Data to Increase Capacity in Ambulatory Care
- Live RTLS workflow demonstrations at booth #1723
- Hops at the House Client & Partner Appreciation Party
- Schedule an appointment at HIMSS to discuss how we can partner with you
- View previous HIMSS Education Sessions
HIMSS17 RTLS Education Session
Session #156: Using Data to Increase Capacity in Ambulatory Care
Join Dan Hamilton, COO of Nor-Lea Hospital District, as he shares how their clinic dealt with a 78% increase in patient population over just two years. Learn how the clinic used RTLS technology to gather data on wait times, room utilization, provider time with patients and more, and how they used this data to engage staff for process and workflow improvement. The results are impressive; the clinic increased capacity by nearly 50% while using the same data to plan a new clinic building that has won awards for workflow and design.
When: Wednesday, February 22, 10-11am
Where: Room 207C
Experience our Live RTLS Demonstrations
Visit the Experience Center, a live RTLS environment, highlighting the performance of the KLAS-leading location accuracy. Witness the system in action with solutions for:
- Par-level Asset Management
- Patient Flow for ED, OR & Clinics
- Staff & Patient Locating
- Staff Safety Mobile Panic Button
- Nurse Workflow & Rounding
- Hand Hygiene Monitoring
- Advanced Operational Analytics
- Patient Engagement Integrations
- EMR Integrations
Where: Versus Booth #1723
When: Continually during exhibit hours
Client & Partner Appreciation Party
Escape the HIMSSanity! Versus clients and partners are invited to this private reception at one of our favorite I-Drive hangouts, Miller’s Ale House.
Come relax with us at this sports restaurant and bar with some casual comestibles and brews. RSVP required »
Where: Miller’s Ale House
8963 International Drive
When: Tuesday, February 21, 6-9pm
Looking for more RTLS Education?
Versus is proud to have had numerous clients present at HIMSS through the years. Learn from your peers with these previous education sessions:
- Transforming Process Improvement through RTLS Data — Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Technology Key to Improving Efficiency, Containing MERS — Community Hospital
- Innovative RTLS Integration for Process Improvement and Safety — The Johns Hopkins Hospital & Nemours Children’s Hospital
- Keeping IT Clean: Monitoring Hand Hygiene with RTLS — College Station Medical Center
- Beyond Patient Tracking: Enhancing Safety & Quality Initiatives with RTLS — EMMC Cancer Care & Western Maryland Health System
- Anatomy of an RTLS/RFID Selection Process — Sentara Healthcare
- Achieving ‘Just-In-Time’ PAR Level Asset Management with RTLS — PeaceHealth