Are you part of a health system based in Michigan? If so, you should consider joining us at the MiMGMA Spring Conference on Friday, March 24 in Grand Rapids.
At the 2016 national MGMA conference, we were proud to see one of our clients receive the prestigious Harwick Innovation Award for successfully RETHINKING patient flow to eliminate the waiting room. Cheryl Becker, Manager of Clinic Operations at Aurora Medical Group Pediatric Clinic in Wisconsin, also gave an exceptional education session.
Visit with us at MiMGMA to learn more about this award-winning self-rooming concept using Versus Advantages™ Clinic patient flow system, which allows you to:
- Eliminate the waiting room with self-rooming
- Collect accurate data on operational performance
- Improve communication and teamwork
- Enhance staff productivity
- Gain real-time visibility into staff & patient location
- Automate alerts on atypical patient wait times
- Continuously improve your operations to deliver an exceptional patient experience